TRADITIONAL SYSTEMS OF MEDICINE DEVELOPED IN VARIOUS PARTS OF THE WORLD DURING DIFFERENT AGES. THE SYSTEM SHAPES IS DIFFERENT AMONG THE ANCIENTS AND THE SHAPE CENTERED THROUGH THEIR RESPECTIVE CIVILIZATION AND CULTURE.
Ayurveda, one of various traditional systems of medicine still prevalent in India. This system survived the best in practice and adaptability as it has certain unique features “as a whole” regardless any walk of life, cultural, religion, border, sociology, economy, and ailment (covers 8 parent treatments that furnished by one “big term” of elimination therapies that divide by 5 sub practice.
The word of “Ayurveda”, like City of Budapest, Hungary that consisted and composed by two combinations of “Buda” and “Pest”. The two Sanskrit terms, viz.., “ayus” meaning “life” and “veda” meaning “knowledge” and taken together as “Science of Life”. In limited sense, however, the imply of “Science of Medicine” is always in use.
Eight important branches of Ayurveda:
- Kayacikitsa – Internal medicine
- Salya Tantra – Surgery
- Salakya Tantra – Head & Neck disease treatment
- Agada Tantra – Toxicology
- Bhuta Vidya – Evil spirit seizure management and mental disorders
- Bala tantra – Paediatrics
- Rasayana trantra – Geriatrics/Rejuvenation
- Vajikarana trantra – Aphrodisiacs science
Unique features of Ayurveda:-
- Treatment of individual normally a disease-centered, conditioning of overall body parts as a whole also mind and soul will be treated.
- Cheapness of medicine. Earth natural herbs-based remedy.
- No foreign exchange involved as those basics are natural-based ingredients.
- Conducive to socialistic pattern of society.
- Free from toxicity.
- Each medicine is also a tonic.
- Conducive to the customs of the people.
- Psycho-somatic concept of disease.
- Emphasis on preventive medicine.
Its concept of treatment called “TRIDOSHA” or “The Three Doshas”. The concept is promoting the balance human body elements that most likely to become deranged and produce disease. “The Three Faults” are “air, fire, and water”. In every treatment held, patient is required in person to meet Ayurveda Physician for thorough checking and details gathered in big and small stats before medicine, prescription, etc issued.
In PINASH OILS – AN ANTI SINUS BATH remedies; as sinus issue and problem famously gathering the momentum as unavoidable irritated growing E(ears).N(nose).T(throat) slackers; regular usage and practice helps us prevent and minimize the issue that resulted questioned air quality (uncompromising polluted air and airborne virus) more than ever before and also from our daily foods intake.
Advancement in human race history is good but the contribution from that resulted to scientifically approached foods flooding the market and live stocks in consumption below allowed actual ‘maturity’ process and naturally against its Law of creations.